Health and Safety Information
Covid-19 protocols and relevant information
- The Inclusive Africa Conference is committed to working with the venue, service providers, and vendors to customize a “health safety first” approach throughout all phases of event production and onsite execution. We will be following the recommended local government and Ministry of Health (MoH) guidelines.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination and negative test is required
- The Inclusive Africa Conference will feature hand-sanitization units, daily temperature screenings, enhanced cleaning, and additional measures implemented by the Trademark Hotel.
- The Inclusive Africa Conference will require all participants to give notice and show proof that they have been vaccinated. Participants must be able to show valid proof of vaccination in order to attend in-person sessions.
- If you have traveled outside of Kenya within 14 days of the conference, or you are an international participant, please come prepared to show a valid negative COVID test result upon entering. Please note, should you test positive, you may be required to self-quarantine for 14 days at your own cost.
- All participants should follow MoH and Kenyan government guidance.
MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
Note: Masks will be required during the conference sessions. However, the panelists will be socially distanced and will not be required to wear face masks during the presentations, only. The Inclusive Africa Conference will observe social distance protocols for all participants at all times.