Hotel and Travel Information
Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel is on Elgon Road, in Upper Hill, 16 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Accessible Shuttle Service is available upon request.
Hotel reservations can be made at the Radisson Blu Hotel under “Inclusive Africa Conference”
*$140 USD on BB/night Group Rate
- Contact: Stella at Radisson Blu Hotel
- Phone Number: +254 708 177 111
- E-mail: [email protected]
Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Services
- For accessible pick-up services from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), kindly contact us a week in advance because there are a limited number of wheelchair accessible taxis. You may reserve your trip a week in advance.
- On-site parking is available for free. Radisson Blu Upperhill offers valet parking upon request and is available at the hotel entrance.
- To book, kindly reach them on +254 (0) 709 810 000
Currency & Exchange
- The unit currency is the Kenya Shilling. Bank notes are available in denominations of Kes. 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000. Kes. 1, 5, 10, 20 and 40 are available in coins.
- Currency can be exchanged in foreign exchange bureaus or banks.
- Banks operate between 9 am- 3pm weekdays and 9-11am weekends.
- Easiest currencies to exchange are the US Dollar, Sterling pounds and the Euro.
- Currently the exchange is between Kes118 - 120 to the US$ 1.00
- Major international credit cards are accepted in Kenya & most ATMs. Most establishments & service providers accept them.
- +254 is the international dialing code & 020 is the area code for Nairobi